The Maine Real Estate & Development Association (MEREDA), the state’s leading organization for commercial real estate professionals, has announced the recipients of its 2015 Notable Projects Awards at its annual Spring Conference in Portland on May 17.
“MEREDA is thrilled to recognize these exemplary projects, all of which not only embody MEREDA’s belief in responsible real estate but also involved a significant investment of resources and job creation statewide,” noted Michael O’Reilly, President, MEREDA Board of Directors and Senior Vice President, Southern Maine Commercial Banking Team Lead, at Bangor Savings Bank.
Each of the selected six projects were selected for recognition based upon criteria including environmental sustainability, economic impact, energy efficiency, social impact and job creation.
The recipients of MEREDA’s Top 6 Most Notable Projects of 2015 included:
- In Bangor, the Circular Block Building: Robert Perry Builders;
- In Augusta, the Capital Judicial Center: Maine Judicial Branch;
- In Portland, the Press Hotel: Brady Enterprises;
- In Dover-Foxcroft, The Mill at Dover-Foxcroft: Arnold Development Group;
- In Portland, West End Place: LWS Investments and Redfern Properties; and
- In Biddeford, Pepperell Mill Campus: Doug Sanford
For more information about each of these impressive projects, please click here.